Why Support Children’s Surgical Centre?
- We are committed to developing a self-sustainable local capability to provide rehabilitative surgery to people with disabilities.
- We are not big and bureaucratic.
- Rehabilitation surgery helps improve the basic quality of life for disabled people.
- CSC relies entirely on the generosity of individuals like you, organizations, and grants for its survival.
- CSC makes no profit from funds received. All funds are spent on providing rehabilitation surgery and care for Cambodian patients, training of Cambodian doctors and nurses, and the provision of support services.
- Just $25 dollars a month will cover the cost of one life-changing operation a year.
- Click here for more detailed Due Diligence and Use-of-Donation Information.
I would like to provide a regular monthly donation by credit card.
Please fill in the monthly subscription amount, select your currency and click “Subscribe.”
I would like to make a one-time donation by credit card.
Please click the Donate button to the right to choose a one-time contribution amount on the following page.